We had a parent-teacher welcome party last Thursday night. It was a chance to meet all of the other children, parents and teachers for the year. There will be 17 in her class, including 3 other adopted children as I found out when I went to chat with the teachers about adoption issues in the classroom, although not as obvious as our family. I was also happy to see the diversity in the class.
Maddie's happy that her friends from her other class are also in Pre-K, she's always talking about Madison, Cloe, Gabbi and Angie. Here is a picture of her in an outfit that she picked out herself with her official folder that we bring home and take to school every day that is for her homework and other tidbits.Today she starts Chinese school. She's super excited about meeting her new friends and teacher and about learning more Chinese. I hope her excitement about learning Chinese is something that continues - can't wait to see how it goes today!
Of course, now that Pre-K and Chinese school is starting, not to mention the new session for gymnastics (she's been promoted there to the older class even though she's not yet old enough for it)...it's time for me to start packing. For vacation!!!! That's right LBI, we'll be there very soon!
3 comments:
LOVE her sense of style! And we start year two of Chinese school in a few weeks. For what it's worth, the Tongginator is just as excited this year as she was last year.
Chinese school! How exciting! Have fun on vacation, and I hope we'll see you all soon :)
OMGosh, how exciting. She's getting so big. She definately has some fashion style. I'm liking it.
So dish, where is she taking Chinese classes? How old do you have to be to start?
As soon as I recover from my stitches we HAVE to get together!! I can't believe it's been this long and not done anything. I know...TOTALLY my fault, sorry! Atleast lets do lunch if I'm not up and running around!!
Post a Comment